martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Master in Collective Housing

Master's Degree in Collective Housing  MCH

The Master in Collective Housing is a professional postgraduate course that arises from the fact that high-density cities and collective housing have a character of their own within advanced architecture education and therefore can be considered a specialty.